Here are some of my favorite things about you at 10 months old:
You are getting really fat. This means your bottom is really round and its too irresistible, I just have to squeeze it- especially when your eating. This also concerns me a little, because I don't want you to get cat diabetes. This is a real disease for cats and it is very serious. You may have heard from the other cats in town that their parents are forking over the dough for their kitty dialysis treatments, but I am sorry to tell you that is not happening here, so consider not eating human food out of the garbage...or exercising more.
I love that, as I sit and type this, you jumped up onto the bookshelf but underestimated your girth and slipped off. You are so funny kitty, and you bring a lot of joy into my life. I can always count on you to make me laugh.
You let me put cat sweaters on you, and you don't put up a fight. in fact I think you like wearing it.
Sometimes, as pictured above, you find a cozy corner and make yourself comfortable. You look like perv, and I want to give you a mini kitty beer can and some Doretos.
When you feel ignored, you drag your toys and put them at our feet so we know you want to play.
You have started chasing your tail, which makes me feel like I don't play with you enough, but also makes me laugh really hard.
You are such a blessing to our family kitty.

No comments:
Post a Comment