I love Trader Joes. Holla at the Tropical Fruit Floes (the word flow or floe in this case, will always remind me of a period, but they are really the most amazing popsicles), and chocolate covered potato chips, and cheap coconut oil and tripple ginger cookies. This little gem is stocked right at the cash register and I always debate getting it, like- real inner turmoil. I got it this week and it was everything I hoped it would be. Bonus- the wrapper is cute and well designed packaging always makes the product better tasting.
Blake and I had some leftover wood so I made a little chalkboard out of it. I like having something new to hang in our little entryway. I slowed down on making things lately and it feels good to finish a project. I'm not sure if its because I decided to stop taking my adderall or what, but my head and motivation have been in such a foggy place the last few weeks.
We completed our table setting of Fiestaware this weekend. We got a couple sets for our wedding and we wanted to have enough to serve four, so we randomly decided to do it this weekend. Luckily Kohls had them on sale- my Mom must have been praying for me to find a "miracle shopping deal", Heaven really knows how to hook my mom up with a sale- especially from Kohls. It took me soooooooooooo long to pick the other two colors. There were so many great options. I know plates are just things, but I am glad Blake understands (at least most of the time) my passion and desire to curate the color in our life.

1 comment:
I love those dishes, love that chalkboard, and if I don't get to eat one of those pb&j things soon I'm gonna scream.
Post a Comment