Blake's parents took us on a cruise for spring break. We drove over to CA with his grandma, dad and little brother. Blake surprised me and played a round of the Minister's Cat (Smith family favorite). This has never happened before. Blake and I had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fight seconds before getting in the car, it was really awkward trying to hide my tears from his family (read: smother my hysterical sobbing into a sweaty blanket while pretending to sleep)... so I think he played the game to make me feel better. Blake and I are both very passionate, opinionated and sassy- this leads to some intense shouting matches. I really think there are few people who could be married to either of us! I am so glad I found someone who can take on my drama and dish a little back. Our relationship has taught us how to be a little more patient, accepting and forgiving. Blake is the coolest, and I'm glad I got to spend so much time with him last week.
The Cruise was the same on we did for our honeymoon, but the change in company brought new experiences. For example, sharing a room with Blake's little brother forced us to get a little creative in the love department. Pretty funny.
![]() |
| Seeeeester's in law. |
By the end of the cruise we were more than ready to go home. I wanted my own house, healthy food, and Major Tom. I am still cringing at how much crap I ate, and sedentary I was.
![]() |
| Attempting a glamour shot (inspired by my hair in 2004)- Blake feeling embarrassed of me. |
In other news, we got a second cat (Ziggy Stardust). We thought he would be great companion for Major Tom because we are never home these days. Don't be fooled by this photo, they really hate each other. I am really depressed about it. We are crossing our fingers that they will soon bond and love each other.







1 comment:
Awww I want to get a kitty or a puppy for my cat, but I think they would hate each other too and then no one would sleep in our bed at night.
Post a Comment