I got the idea from some blogs that I really love:
Rachel Eastin ( I love the way she lives life. I also used her photo in the upper left corner of my map).
Jane Reaction (She is an awesome graphic designer.)
I've been working on this for a few weeks. I have so many things I'd like to work on and improve, so it was hard to edit my list. This year, I decided to add words. For me, it helps to stay focused on my intention.
I used this template (and switched some things around): HERE
The Bagau categories arranged to my liking: (From top to left- moving to the right):
1. Love and Relationships
2. Illumination and Reputation
3. Health & Well-Being
4. Foundation & Family
5. Abundance & Wealth
6.Creativity & Children
7.Inner Knowledge
8. Career & Life's Journey
9. Helpful People & Travel
Some of my goals are only loosely based on the Bagua categories listed above. You can try and guess the connection between my goal and the category. lol
If you make one, please send me a link! I love to see my friends making these. It's so inspiring.

1 comment:
Awww, you are so sweet! I love your map! I need to do another one.
Post a Comment