I realized I've been watching TV just to watch TV. If I feel the need to peruse pintrest or Instagram, I'm probably not that into it. So, one of my goals this year, is to replace some of my mindless TV watching with reading.
First book of the year: The Space Between Us by Thrity Umigar
I liked the feeling of this book far more than I actually liked the story or writing ( I actually really did not like her writing style). I did love the way it made me question how I develop relationships. The book left me wanting to truly get to know people, even if it means they will get to know me. I also feel more motivated to listen to people.
Easy read, a little cheesy, but good.
Also, I still watch a lot of TV. We've been watching Sherlock and I am a little obsessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment