12/31/13

Youtube Yoga

I created a (pre-new-years) resolution awhile back, to do at least 10 min. of Yoga every morning.



I love it.  Especially when I got really sick- I found some routines that help with colds and it really did relieve my congestion (even if it was only for an hour or so).  I like doing yoga in the morning, because it really helps me focus on what I'd like to contribute to the day, and what I'd like to accomplish.  I will defiantly extend my AM Yoga practice into the new year!

I do prefer taking Yoga in a class with an instructor that can correct my form- and shame me into doing the full hour practice).  Classes get a little expensive, so I am glad Youtube has a great selection of free routines.

Here are my favorite Youtube Yoga channels:

Ali Kamenova- Interval Yoga

Esther Ekhart Yoga (Yogatic)

Yoga with Adrian

If you have a favorite Yoga video, please send it my way!

2 comments:

natalli said...


There are GREAT prenatal yoga videos I'll show you when you're with child! They really make you way more comfortable and I'm pretty sure make the babies come out easily...or thats just my big ol hips.

rachel said...

I think I'm going to do this today, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wkI7sw7Ls#t=1415