11/25/12

Thanksgiving 2012

Christmas came early this year! Blake and I decided to get our camera before Christmas so we could document all the festivities.

Thanksgiving was really magical this year.  Eryn got home from her mission on Tuesday!  I am beyond grateful to have such wonderful in-laws.  Our families live less than a mile away, so we get to bounce back and forth between them.

In-laws: Jordan & Eryn
Seesters


Blake offered to cook the turkey this year!  He spent the past week researching how to deep fry a turkey and he totally pulled it off (it really freaked me out when the hot oil bubbled over...but nothing exploded!)  I never dreamed deep fried turkey would be so delicious.


I love his tiny bum!





I have felt a lot of love and appreciation for family this week.  I have also felt a deeper desire to simplify my life and focus on relationships, spreading some love, and enjoying the moment.  Life is really, really beautiful right now.  I am so grateful for the blessings and opportunities Blake and I have right now.

Also, this picture kills me... check the crotch on that leotard!



No comments: