I have been making a lot of art this year- but it's all student based for school. I haven't had a lot of time to create. Scratch that. I haven't made it a priority to create...because I had plenty of time to finish all four seasons of Felicity. The real problem is that I just feel "stuck" I have tons of pictures of things I want to create but I don't. Part of it is fear I guess. Anyway, it's time I stop spending time collecting pictures and ideas of things to create and actually CREATE!
I like it, because it encourages you to create what YOU want to. There are really no guidelines...other than make or create something every day, for 30 days. I am setting a time limit that it has to take at least 30 min.
More details/inspiration found here.
I'm starting yesterday, because I actually created something and I want to start the challenge off on the right foot. I helped my Kristine start sewing a pair of pants. We worked on them for a couple of hours and will finish up next week. Here is the pattern we are using:

I altered the pattern so that the pants fit closer to the body and taper in at the ankle.
No comments:
Post a Comment